Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011

christmas & new years eve..





Until now I really had amazing winter holidays.
Christmas was wonderful, I had a lot of fun with my family and it was exactly like I wanted it to be.
( Also got a lot of presents :D )  
At new years eve I had a really nice time with my friends, we danced, laughed & talked til the next day.
Question, did you know what new years eve means in german ?
It's called silvester, haha i like that word (:
So usually people start making resolution at the turn of the year and at first I also wanted make one.
But I also did that last year and it didn't work, so I decided to leave that out.

So have a nice time & enjoy the beginning of 2011 (:

btw: here a few photos i forgot to show you !








11 Kommentare:

  1. Eine echte Mulberry? ;) Schöne Outfits!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely pictures and it's obvious that you had a wonderful time.
    Wish you a Happy New Year.
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. toller blog und tolle fotos. sieht nach spaß aus:)
    hättest du lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen?
    lg :)

    http://thesaltskin.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nice pictures. Loving your boots :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. great post and loving the flower in the first piccy x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. LOVE IT! and you read my old blog, old because its hacked
and now i wirte here: http://madamebrosckina.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. süß!!


    jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    AntwortenLöschen